COVID19 Briefer as of October 8, 2020
There are NO new confirmed case recorded today.
Suspected Case – There are 7 new suspected cases recorded today making our suspected cases to 14.
A patient will be classified as “Suspect” if they fall under any of these three (3)
1. You have influenza-like illness (ILI) with fever (38 ° C) and cough or sore throat and any of the following:
– Traveled or lived in an area with a local transmission of COVID-19 disease within 14 days before symptoms began; o,
– There was close contact with a person confirmed or probable with COVID-19 within 14 days before symptoms began.
2. You have a fever or cough or difficulty breathing and one of the following:
– People aged 60 years and over;
– People with other diseases;
– People with delicate pregnancies; and,
– Health workers.
3. You have a sudden lung disease with severe symptoms that do not determine the cause and need to be hospitalized.
We request the public to continue observe mandatory public health minimum standards and precautionary measures. Stay safe by staying at home, go out only when necessary.
If going out, please wear your face mask covering your nose and mouth, and face shield. Always observe social distancing.