Barangay Tambobong is an eco-tourism and industrial community, with pro-active and responsive governance, with peace loving, morally and law abiding resilient constituents living in a healthy environment.
To improve the living conditions of the constituents by providing adequate basic and socio-economic services, in order to have a safe and healthy environment.
Goals and Objectives
- To rehab Barangay Hall
- To improve drainage canal system to prevent flash flooding
- To install additional streetlights for riding public safety and be free from bad elements
- To provide basic medicines for indigent people
- To provide food supplement to under nourished children
- To maintain peace and order in the barangay
- To promote environmental friendly community
- To provide certified seeds to farmers
- To provide livelihood trainings to increase family income
- To inculcate in the minds of barangay residents the spirit of volunteerism
- To foster awareness of women’s rights against domestic violence and possible trafficking
- To promote consciousness in the protection of Natural Resources
- To promote cooperation among senior citizens.
- To provide information/dissemination on Solid Waste Management
- To provide capability building activities among the youth especially out of the school youth.
Barangay Profile – Tambobong
|Legal Basis of Creation||March 13, 1972|
|Date of Ratification/Plebiscite||March 13, 1972|
|No. of Registered Voters||664|
|No. of Precincts||6|
|Internal Revenue Allotment (IRA)||1,058,457|
|Fees and Charges||75,000.00|
|Population; Total No.||1,470|
|Number of Families||454|
|Number of Household||156|
BARANGAY COUNCIL OF TAMBOBONG – CY 2018-2020